Serving Alcohol at a Texas Business

There are so many rules around the sale of alcohol in Texas, and other parts of the United States. While every state has its own laws when it comes to where and when you can sell alcohol, there are a few things that are standard. And one of those standards is that you need some type of liquor license if you are going to sell alcohol. Whether you are selling beer, wine, spirits or mixed drinks, you will need a license if you want to do all of this legally. If you do not have a license, you will be in violation of the law when you serve.

It does not matter if the nature of your business is a bar, club or a restaurant. Whether it is a sit-down restaurant or a place with a few benches does not matter either. Sure, the nature of your business may impact whether you are approved for the license, but the need for the license is the same no matter what industry your business will be a part of. When alcohol is served somewhere, a TABC license is needed. There are no exceptions to this rule, and you would do well to know about the specifics of the law.

But if you are opening a new business and want to serve alcohol, the first thing you need to do is get your license. Then you can learn about the specifics of serving alcohol appropriately. And to get the license, we recommend that you talk with a company that specializes in getting these licenses pushed through. They help other businesses with their TABC licensing issues. Instead of you running around and trying to get the license, they will do all of this leg work for you. It makes your job a lot easier, and allows you to focus on the other aspects of starting your business.

Comments are closed